Processing day: 10- 15 business days.
Delivery day: 10-15 business days ( not including processing days).
- Each of our Led Shoes is made of lightweight construction with breathable mesh fabric for maximum comfort and performance.
- The sole was made of water-proof material.
- Flyknit upper and rubber out-sole for traction and exceptional durability
Switch instruction: 6 colors
- There is a hidden switch button beside the USB outlet, along the inside hem. Push around and you’ll find the “click.” Press it to switch on. With each press, it changes to another light mode. Pick your favorite color to light up the night! You also can turn off the lights and wear them as normal shoes.
- Charge instruction: Plug the USB cable into power banks or USB charger. The sole flashes are red to indicate charging. Charge for about 2 hours then the light can work up to 6 hours.
- Wash instruction: Please keep the part of the hidden button and USB outlet dry when you wash the shoes.
- Important note: Only completely dry shoes can be applied charging or light activation. Package: 1 pair of shoes 1 charging cable
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MADE AN ORDER CAUSE WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCEL OR REFUND DUE TO WRONG SIZE ORDER. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!